Code of Conduct
Athletes Code of Conduct
1. I will treat others with the same respect and fairness that I expect others to show me, including other athletes competing when I have completed a competition.
2. I will compete by the rules respecting the officials and their decisions.
3. I will show sportsmanship and fair play on and off the field and not use threatening language..
4. I will respect the differences between everyone competing in Gemau Cymru by age, gender, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
5. I will not get involved in anything illegal or that I think is wrong.
6. I will make that my team manager/ coach knows where I am at all times
7. I will not enter any accommodation, except my own, and I will return to my own room quietly by 23:00 at the latest (unless the Gemau Cymru Team note differently).
8. I will notify my Gemau Cymru Manager of any injury that would prevent my full participation in the games.
9. I understand that it is my responsibility to always be on time and prepared for all activities
10. Do not bully or take advantage of another player
11. I will take the time to thank all those who helped me take parti n the event.
12. I understand that any breach of this code of conduct will result in me being sent home from the games followed by disciplinary action by the appropriate Welsh National Governing Body that would jeopardize any future participation in the sport and/or Gemau Cymru.