St David's Welsh Festival
8-10 March 2013
Here is a special offer to all Urdd members. Come and experience the Urdd colours - red, white and green as you've never seen them before!
Join us in this extra special year, as Disneyland Paris celebrates its 20th anniversary and in 2013 welcomes the return of its annual Welsh Festival. As the birthday celebrations transport you and all your favourite Characters to a world shimmering in magic, lights and colours, you can enjoy double the festivities with the most magical St David's Day ever, including Mickey and Minnie in all their Welsh finery.
5 lucky Urdd National Eisteddfod 2012 winners will be performing as part of the festival, who are:
- Cai Madog Williams from Denbigh (Solo Year 2 and under)
- Lliwen Medeni Jones from Cardigan (Solo Years 3 and 4)
- Beca Williams from Cardigan (Folk Song Solo Year 6 and under)
- Lleucu Parri from Cardiff (Folk Dance Solo for Girls Year 9 and under)
- Llinos Emanuel from Carmarthenshire (Solo from a Musical Year 10 and under)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR URDD MEMBERS!
The following travel companies are running trips to Disneyland Paris on the weekend of 8-10 March 2013.
All information regarding various options and choice of hotels can be obtained by contacting the travel companies listed below.
Travel House Holidays - 01792 478852 www.travelhouseholidays.co.uk
- offering a 5% Discount to Urdd members
Leisure Time - 029 2052 7777
- offering a 10% Discount to Urdd members
Silver Star Holidays - 01286 672333
- offering a discount to Urdd members
This is an unique opportunity for you and your school, family and friends to enjoy all the Disneyland Paris Park attractions while supporting 5 of the Urdd National Eisteddfod winners. You can also expect...
- Festival of Welsh music and dancing
- Performances by the Urdd Choir from Wales
- Disney Dreams! With a special Welsh Touch (9 March only)
- Face painting
If you would like more information regarding the winners traveling to Paris, or general information on this offer, please contact the Urdd on 029 2064 5690 or email email@example.com